Hosted by: Volunteer Starkville
Jamey M. Bachman
Volunteer Starkville will host our 3rd Annual Touch-A-Truck on Saturday, April 25, 2015 from 10am - 1pm at the Starkville Sportsplex. We need approximately 20 volunteers to help make this event a success! Below we have listed the tasks/event stations where we need volunteers.
Volunteers will need to arrive at 9:30 am for check in and volunteer until 1:00-1:30 pm.
We will provide breakfast (Chick-fil-A biscuits, juice/coffee/water) and lunch (hot dogs, chips & drink) for all volunteers.
We need volunteers to help with the following during our event:
1) Assist at the Admission Booth - 2 volunteers
2) Assist at the Concession Stand - 2 volunteers
3) Sign holders at entrance of event - 2 volunteers
4) Conduct Surveys among participants - 2 volunteers
5) Man the chalk art area for kids - 2 volunteers
6) Trash pickup - 1-2 volunteers
7) Man the photo board and U-haul & Tractor on display - 4 volunteers
Upon arrival at the event, volunteers will need to sign in and sign our event photo release & waiver.
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
Log in to see who is volunteering for 2015 Touch-A-Truck Event!