A Guardian ad Litem (GAL) is a trained, court-appointed volunteer that serves as the voice for abused and neglected children in juvenile court.
What do GALs do?
• Speak up for the best interests of the child
• Gather information through regular visits with the child
• Conduct interviews with people associated with the child, such as parents, caregivers and all social and medical service providers
• Attend hearings on the child’s behalf
• Make recommendations to the judge
Log in to see who is volunteering for Gaurdian ad Litem Program!