Hosted by: UpReach Therapeutic Equestrian Center, Inc.
Contact coordinator for times
Elizabeth "Liz" Devine
UpReach needs volunteers to provide support in the barn for morning chores! Prior horse experience is not required! Barn volunteers should be at least 14 years of age and able to lift 40 lbs. and will provide assistance with any of the following duties:
- Turning out horses (as appropriate and based on level of horse experience)
- Distributing hay to outside paddocks
- Maintaining a clean outside water supply,
- Cleaning horse stalls and providing clean bedding
- Dumping, cleaning, and refilling water buckets
- Sweeping the horse aisle
Please contact Liz Devine, UpReach Volunteer Coordinator.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!