LET’S TURN THE WORLD KIND! #RAKWEEK2017
Random Acts of Kindness Week is Feb 12-18, 2017
100 ACTS OF KINDNESS
Any act of kindness no matter how big or small can make a difference–especially when done intentionally. Here are 100 acts of kindness that you and your family can do together!
1. Put change in a vending machine.
2. Hold the door open for someone.
3. Do a chore for someone without them knowing.
4. Tell a joke.
5. Return someone’s cart at the store.
6. Give candy to your bank teller.
7. Leave a letter in a library book.
8. Feed the birds.
9. Leave happy notes around town.
10. Put a small bin in your car to collect recycling.
11. Call your grandparents and ask them about their childhood.
12. Pick up litter.
13. Let someone go ahead of you in line.
14. Compliment a friend.
15. Wash someone’s car.
16. Write a thank you note for your mail carrier.
17. Plant something.
18. Bake dessert for a neighbor
19. Walk dogs at the animal shelter.
20. Check in on an elderly neighbor.
21. Set up a lemonade stand and donate the profits.
22. Send a card to a service member.
23. Bury treasure at the playground.
24. Set the table for dinner.
25. Leave bubbles on someone’s doorstep.
26. Put money on a stranger’s layaway bill.
27. Tell someone why they are special to you.
28. Donate outgrown clothes.
29. Buy a coffee for a stranger.
30. Pass out stickers to kids waiting in line.
31. Talk to someone new at school.
32. Write positive chalk messages on the sidewalk.
33. Weed or shovel for a neighbor.
34. Donate food to the food pantry.
35. Bring flowers to your teacher, anonymously!
36. Tell a manager how good your service was.
37. Tape change to a parking meter.
38. Donate socks and supplies to the homeless shelter.
39. Give a lottery ticket to a stranger.
40. Call a friend you haven’t seen in a while to say hello.
41. Tape money for the ice cream truck to a friend’s front door.
42. Take treats to the fire station.
43. Read a book to someone.
44. Leave heads up pennies on the sidewalk.
45. Donate a book to a doctor’s office waiting room.
46. Tell someone how much you love them.
47. Say hello to everyone you see.
48. Make someone else’s bed.
49. Hold the door open for someone.
50. Wave at kids on school buses.
51. Sing songs at a nursing home.
52. Invite someone to play on the playground.
53. Tell the principal how great your teacher is.
54. Donate a toy to Toys for Tots.
55. Turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
56. Say thank you when you see service members.
57. Fill a kindness jar with candy for another family.
58. Make a thank you sign for sanitation workers.
59. Make a busy bag for a family with young children.
60. Bring cookies to the custodian.
61. Help make dinner.
62. Donate new pajamas for foster kids.
63. Make a get well card for someone.
64. Bring your neighbors’ garbage cans up for them.
65. Take care of someone’s pet while they’re away.
66. Leave a popcorn surprise on a DVD rental machine.
67. Share a special toy with a friend.
68. Clean up your room without being asked.
69. Tape a video message for faraway friends.
70. Leave kindness stones at the park.
71. Give a candy bar to the bus driver.
72. Send dessert to another family at a restaurant.
73. Give spare change to the food pantry.
74. Buy extra school supplies for a teacher.
75. Make muffins for your pharmacist.
76. Teach someone something new.
77. Reuse paper when you are drawing.
78. Pay for someone’s toll.
79. Give someone a hug coupon.
80. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
81. Write a note for someone’s lunch.
82. Collect money or items for your favorite charity.
83. Donate coloring books and crayons to the children’s hospital.
84. Write a poem for a friend.
85. Ask for donations instead of birthday gifts.
86. Help someone unload groceries at the store.
87. Make a candy gram for the police department.
88. Collect books for the library.
89. Adopt an animal online.
90. Decorate tissue boxes and hand sanitizer for nursing stations.
91. Make a homemade gift for someone.
92. Clean up your toys without being asked.
93. Deliver water bottles to the homeless shelter.
94. Create activity bags for families of deployed soldiers.
95. Give a hug.
96. Make a thank you card for your librarian.
97. Dry the slides at the park with a towel after it rains.
98. Make play dough for a preschool class.
99. Send a postcard to a friend.
100. Smile at everybody. It’s contagious.
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
Log in to see who is volunteering for Random Acts of Kindness Week!