Contact coordinator for times
The Burma Center in Battle Creek is looking for individuals that are interested in volunteering for a tutoring program for K-12 students. The tutoring program is virtual program and tutoring sessions will be conducted online. Tutors will be paired up with students based on availability and expertise in subjects.
Scope of Responsibilities and Qualifications:
· Support students with completing school work and assignment
· Maintain daily work activity logs.
· Clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrates good leadership skills
· Must be motivated and dependable
· Patience and care towards diverse student population
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum hours commitment: 1.5 hours per week
Contact: Jenifer at email@example.com; 269-888-3635
Log in to see who is volunteering for Virtual Online Tutors for K-12 students!