About Transplant Guild Southern Social
Volunteers should contact Olivia Christine Milner
directly. You may use email email@example.com or cell phone 601-506-3939 .
The Guild needs set up & decor volunteers, banquet check in volunteers, take down & clean up volunteers, 1 photographer assistant, 2 craft assistants, and 15 Volunteer Trappers. Time slots are for 2 hrs up to 8 hrs of community service (exp. trappers who also help set up or take down). Volunteers will also be fed during the day and have complimentary tickets to the banquet.
1. Trappers must be 18 yrs. of age or older.
2. Trappers will need to arrive at 12:00 noon on 4/2/22 at Providence Hill Farms in Hinds County for training
3. Individually wrapped lunches and bottled water will be provided to Volunteer Trappers during training
4. Trappers will be required to wear a mask while in golf carts with other trappers, but once at their station they may remove their mask when socially distanced from the shooting teams
5. Trappers will man their shotgun range station from 9:30 am until 1:00 PM (or when the last team has completed the course)
6. Trappers will be provided a boxed lunch at the conclusion of the shoot
7. Trappers in need of community service hours will be provided documentation for 4.5 hours earned for volunteering for the University Transplant Guild's 2021 Southern Social
If you are willing to volunteer as a Trapper, email the following Volunteer’s info to Olivia Christine Milner at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may text my cell 601-506-3939:
3. Cell #
4. Brief description of shooting experience
Set up and decor - 8:00 am - 12:00 PM
Craft assistants - 1:00 pm- 4:00 PM
photo assistant - 1:00 pm-5:00 PM
trappers - 12:00 pm - 6:00 PM
check in - 5:30-7:30 PM
clean up and take down - 8:00 - 10:00 PM
Olivia Christine Milner
The University Transplant Guild – President
cell - 601-506-3939
Log in to see who is volunteering for Transplant Guild Southern Social!