Hosted by: The Thaddeus Foundation
Contact coordinator for times
Job Description: The position will assist with tutoring junior and high school students (6th-12th grade) in a range of subjects, in particular Math and English.
• Work with a group of students to assist with homework, help address any academic gaps and needs, and improve study skills
• Motivate and support students to help achieve their academic potential
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Is responsible and self-motivated
• Is respectful of others and is a positive role model
• Enjoys teaching and helping others
• Flexible working hours
• Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 3-7pm (flexible hours depending on need and availability of tutors)
• Receive direct supervision from the Homework Hotspot Director
• Participate in professional training offered to all employees
• Engage in employee events such as the company Christmas party, monthly staff luncheon, etc.
• Build resume and explore career options
• Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
• Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
• Upon completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in to see who is volunteering for Homework Hotspot Tutor/Mentor!