Hosted by: The Thaddeus Foundation
Contact coordinator for times
Job Description: The position will assist with the supervision of children for single moms, teen moms, and struggling moms.
• Supervise children in the playroom
• Organize activities and programs to keep children entertained
• Maintain a safe and fun playroom environment
• Experience in childcare or working with children
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Is responsible and self-motivated
• Possess a positive outlook and strong dedication
• Enjoys working with children
• Background check
• Mondays to Fridays from 10 am - 4 pm (as needed)
• Receive direct supervision from the Office Manager
• Participate in professional training offered to all employees
• Engage in employee events such as the company Christmas party, monthly staff luncheon, etc.
• Build resume and explore career options
• Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
Email resume to email@example.com
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!