Contact coordinator for times
210-733-7258 ext. 108
• To provide all patrons a positive experience while attending performances and/or events.
• To greet guests and provide information, answer patron questions, assist in obtaining/verifying tickets, locating seats, distribute/collect playbills, promotion of Public shows and events.
• Enforce house rules, i.e., cell phone use, seating times, late entry.
• To ensure the facility, inside and out, are clean of trash, debris, and free from any hazards.
• To assist with show/event set-up and clean-up.
• Pre-show, Intermission, Post-show duties.
• Honor your time commitment and be on time. Report one hour (30 minutes prior to doors opening) prior to the performance time and remain at The Public up to 30 minutes after conclusion of performance.
• Be polite and courteous to all patrons and staff.
• Be knowledgeable of Public vision, mission, and history.
• Be familiar with box office and will call procedures.
• Be familiar with facility layout including restrooms, exits, concessions, parking lot.
• Personal appearance must represent appropriate dress and good personal hygiene.
• Refrain from personal cell phone use, smoking, eating while performing ambassador duties.
• Be reminded you are representing The Public and the use caution when communicating personal opinions and values that do not represent The Public in a positive manner.
• Minimum age is 18 years-old.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to move quickly to assist patrons in the unlikely event of an evacuation.
• Lift up to 20 pounds.
• Sign Volunteer Release Form and Ambassador Code of Conduct.
• Be present for entire performance/event or scheduled time.
• Attire: Black pants/skirt and black or white shirt/blouse.
• Complimentary ticket to a performance at The Public Theater.
Contact Courtnie Mercer, Director of Patron Engagement, at email@example.com or (210)733-7258
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!