Hosted by: The Public Theater of San Antonio
Contact coordinator for times
Dan 'Doc' Heggem
210-733-7258 ext. 105
• Construct and paint scenic units for multiple productions.
• Craft special units based on designs and needs of productions.
• Attend production meetings to learn the technical journey of a show.
• Assist with maintenance of facilities and shop.
• Assist the Technical Director, Resident Designer, Sound Designer, and Lighting Designer with additional technical tasks.
• One-time, short-term, ongoing opportunities available.
• Dress appropriately for the working environment and tasks assigned. No open-toed shoes, sandals, etc.
• Project assignments are based on volunteer skill set and availability.
• Honor your time commitment and be on time.
• Sign Volunteer Release Form.
• Basic carpentry skills.
• Experience with power tools and hand tools.
• Ability to lift and carry over 50 lbs. consistently.
• Ability to climb, stoop, and squat.
• Working knowledge of plumbing and mechanical systems.
• Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
• Experience with Theatrical Rigging (PLASA Standards) helpful.
• Experience welding or other metal fabrication.
• Complimentary ticket to a performance at The Public Theater.
Contact Dan 'Doc' Heggem at email@example.com or (210)733-7258 ext. 105.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!