About Volunteer Opportunity: Communications Committee
To keep the Baltimore and wider community informed about the vision, mission, and operation of The Initiative: Baltimore and to inform, engage, and educate families and our stakeholders. The committee will oversee the communications plan, develop TIB’s brand, and promote our mission.
● Development and implementation of the organization’s communications plan
● Promotion of fundraising and community events
● Continued development of the website ensuring relevant and current content
● Regular updates of TIB marketing materials
● Donor and audience outreach.
● Design flyers, invites, and other media material for events.
● Update online social media accounts on a regular basis
● Newsletter development and delivery
● Track and report progress toward goals to the board
Please contact email@example.com
We're looking for volunteers who:
- Social Justice
- Community Advocacy
Are a skilled:
- Social Savant
Are interested in:
- Art & Design
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!