Hosted by: The Salvation Army Caldwell
Contact coordinator for times
Major Robyn Bridgeo
With a poverty level of over 25%, The Salvation Army’s Caldwell Food Pantry is a much needed resource for families in Caldwell and the surrounding communities. We need your help with packing and pick-up three days each week.
Why should I be a Food Pantry Volunteer?
This opportunity is perfect if you:
• Seek an easy way to gain volunteer hours
• Need us to be semi-flexible with your scheduling
• Want to become a regular volunteer with a local non-profit
• Desire a personal connection to the community you are serving
How will I be helping?
A Food Pantry Volunteer can expect to:
• Prepare food boxes
• Greet and assist clients
• Stock, sort, and clean
Is this a good fit for me?
A Food Pantry Volunteer must be:
• Able to follow directions
• Happy to work with others
• Capable of some light lifting
• Flexible and eager to help where needed
• Patient and positive
What else do I need to know?
Our Food Pantry is open to clients every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. A typical volunteer shift lasts from 12:30PM – 3:30PM, but we may be able to arrange a custom shift for you or your group. Our Food Pantry is located at 1023 E Chicago St. in Caldwell, ID 83605.
I’m ready to volunteer!
To apply for this opportunity:
• Select "Sign Up!" above to have us send you a link to the Volunteer Application
• Visit volunteer.usawest.org
• Enter in your ZIP
• Find this opportunity
• Select the shift(s) you wish to serve
• Fill out the application
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!