Hosted by: The Bridge Center
Contact coordinator for times
508-697-7557 x 19
If you love horses and are looking for opportunities in the Equine World, well look no more and come to the Bridge Center!
- Minimum 15 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation
- Riding experience:
- Minimum advance beginner rider
- Horse knowledge:
- Must be able to properly groom and tack up both English and Western
- Assist with Tuesday and Thursday working of horses
- Assist with camps during school vacations and summer
- Help with chores, including animal care and barn/property maintenance:
- Feeding and turn-out/turn-in
- Cleaning/refilling water buckets both inside and outside
- Picking stalls and paddocks
- Dropping/stacking hay
- Maintaining cleanliness of barn and around the property
- Grooming and working horses both under saddle and on the ground
What do you get out of it?
- Hands on experience and knowledge from someone with 30+ years horse related experience
- Volunteer credit towards high school requirements
- Use of horses for pleasure riding time on non-working student days
- 1 actual lesson per week with Trish Gosselin
- Possible employment for summer camp program
Contact Trish Gosselin
508-697-7557 x 14
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!