OPPORTUNITIES: If you would like to join any of the following programs, please contact us!
(1) Building and maintaining the Animal Sanctuary
(a) Walking and socializing dogs
(b) Cleaning dog runs
(c) Bathing dogs
(d) Training and exercising dogs
(2) Working with our Volunteer Coordinator
(3) Help us educate the public on the myths and truths about Bully Breed dogs, and teaching responsible ownership
ONGOING OPPORTUNITIES :
THURSDAY EVENING 5:30-7 p.m. is PLAY DAY! FREE EXERCISE! (WEATHER PERMITTING)
2ND & 4TH SATURDAY ADOPTION EVENTS (STANDING DATES) NEED TRANSPORTERS AND GENERAL HELP AT EVENT (9A.M.-2P.M.)
◦ We are always in the need for foster homes. If you have room in your heart and home to foster one of our homeless pets, please contact us.
◦ Share our posts on your FB page. This is an easy and VERY successful way to find homes for our homeless pets and raise awareness special needs.
Thank you to all our volunteers and supporters. We have come so far in such a short amount of time. OVER 200 RESCUES IN 18 MONTHS! And close to 600 in 3 years! We couldn't have done it without you!
Children under 18 must have special permission from a Board Member to work at the Sanctuary while it is still in the beginning stages. All others are highly encouraged to wear long pants, sun block, hats, gloves, bug spray, and closed toe shoes are mandatory.
Email sfanimalsociety@gmail. com for information and waiver.
Log in to see who is volunteering for Volunteer at the Sanctuary!