Room to Grow seeks an intern interested in pursuing a career in nonprofit management. This intern will work directly with the CEO, assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks and special projects related to Room to Grow’s national expansion. The ideal candidate is extremely well organized, detail-oriented and enthusiastic.
• Interest in nonprofit management, programmatic operations and early childhood development
• Strong writing and computer skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office on a Mac-based system
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to work independently, producing quality work while communicating with the CEO via email
• Regular schedule of 2-3 days a week
• Approximately 16 – 24 hours a week
Room to Grow is committed to providing interns with a meaningful experience and hands-on training that will provide a foundation for the intern’s future nonprofit career. All internships are unpaid. Interns are encouraged to seek course credit for this experience. This position is available immediately with potential to continue beyond spring 2014.
Number of Positions: 2
Log in to see who is volunteering for Development Intern, RtG National!