Social Media Liaison
The Social Media Liaison will assist with the digital media projects at PLUS Positive. The position is a non-paid, part- time internship with credited volunteer hours based on a time commitment of 10 hours per week. As an intern you will learn how to research communities, and promote events or programs through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts
-Respond to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with PLUS Positive.
-Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our conversation and interaction.
-Update Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from PLUS Positive activities and events.
-Grow PLUS Positive online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
-Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
-Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community member to take action.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
Analytics and Reporting
-Use Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the PLUS Positive website.
- Use Facebook insights to assess trends and activity on the PLUS Positive Facebook Page.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the PLUS Positive Twitter pages.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
-Detailed oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal computer with access to Microsoft applications and internet browsers.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Available to work 10 hours per week
This is a part-time internship and we require that you have your own computer to complete the internship projects and tasks. Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks.
To sign up for this internship opportunity please email our Director of Operations Renodda Hopkins firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in to see who is volunteering for Social Media Liaison !