The Grant & Sponsorship Management Team will provide essential research for the development of our grant application strategy, and will draft and produce grant proposals .The position is a non-paid, part- time internship with credited volunteer hours based on a time commitment of 10 hours per week.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Knowledge and capability of using the variety of Microsoft Office Suites .
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality and act within professional boundaries .
4. Strong time-management, organizational , and internet research skills.
5. Ability to self-motivate, stay on task and work independently.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!