Hosted by: PHENND
The PHENND Summer Intern will support the PHENND staff with a variety of office tasks, project support and research including:
Advancement Via Individual Determination Program Support
• Aid in organizing materials for AVID training
• Aid in filing and scanning documents from AVID year 2013-2014
• AVID College Access Teacher Guide: Read and select activities
• Support summer bridge programs as needed/possible
• Attend/support AVID Tutor Coordinator at the AVID Summer Institute
PHENND Office Support
• File and organize PHENND paperwork as needed
• Answer phones and take messages
• Help set up/clean up for meetings and trainings
• Attend community events with PHENND staff as appropriate
An in person interview and resume.
Log in to see who is volunteering for PHENND Summer Internship!