The OTCA Grant Writer Intern or volunteer will uphold the bylaws of the OTCA. They will report directly to and work closely with the Executive Director, who reports to the board of directors. This is an unpaid position: however, interns can receive credit if arranged.
Position Duties Include, But are not limited to:
Other duties, but not limited to:
• Research and apply for the grants that are appropriate and fit the mission of the OTCA
• Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit and manage grant proposals, such as:
o Familiarize yourself with the organization's programs, goals and financial needs
o Research, compose and send proposals
• Have the ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects at a time
• Keep careful records to track each of the proposals
• Be an overall ambassador for the Old Town neighborhood
Please send on PDF file that includes a cover letter, resume and writing sample to: email@example.com attention to, Megan Barrett, Executive Director. Please merge your files together, sending one file with all three documents. Title your file with your last name, first name.
Log in to see who is volunteering for Grant Writer - Volunteer Needed!