Experience leads develop the Relay For Life experience. They are the hospitality experts of the Event Leadership Team.
Individuals in this role build the fun, lead the strategic development, and execute of all Relay activities to ensure that participants have fun, are engaged, and enjoy their experience both at the event and through every interaction they have at the Relay event. Individuals in this role possess strong leadership and mentoring skills and are comfortable representing the American Cancer Society and the Relay For Life program.
SPECIFIC TASKS CAN INCLUDE:
* Work with the event lead and Relay For Life specialist to ensure that training of role and resources takes place.
* Assist the event lead and Relay For Life specialist in recruiting Event Leadership Team members.
* Assist and mentor the ceremonies lead, activities lead, entertainment lead, logistics lead, online and social communications lead, marketing lead, luminaria lead, recognition lead, and pre-Relay events lead.
* Partner with the event lead and Relay For Life specialist to provide guidance and support in developing the experience, entertainment, and activities of the event.
* Partner with the Relay For Life speicalist to create and execute development strategy to grow the participation and quality of the event.
* Meet monthly or bi-monthly with the Relay For Life specialist and event lead to review goals and how the Relay For Life experience can assist with recruitment and fundraising.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!