The Nursing Careers and Pathways Program is seeking a dedicated and committed intern to assist the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
The Business Intern should have a background in business administration, accounting or finance and must have a demonstrated interest in non-profit work. Transportation to and from is required. There is also the opportunity to work remotely.
The successful candidate will perform some of the following:
• Manage the organizations social media platforms and website
• Assist with grant applications and management of grant awards
• Assist with data entry, organization and storage management
• Perform additional administrative responsibilities, as assigned by Executive Director and Board of Directors
• Work under the leadership of a CPA, MBA and CFA
• Ability to track monthly expenses, revenues and cash flow
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate business-related degree program
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented and great organizational skills
• Basic understanding of technology and computers
• Experience with MS Office Professional, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher, Quickbooks
• Willingness to learn and work on a variety of tasks and projects
• 5 - 10 hours/week and 6 - 9 month commitment preferred
• Ability to work remotely via internet
Must be able to pass a background check. Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!