Below is the glimpse of free of cost activities carried out at Narayan Seva Sansthan:
• Treatment of polio and by birth disabled through corrective surgeries to help crawling patients to stand on their feet.
• Rehabilitating the poor, need & disabled by imparting skills through Computer, Mobile repairing, Sewing & tailoring classes.
• Organising mass wedding ceremony twice in a year for the weaker & disabled section of the society.
• Providing three times meals in a day for more than 4000 people.
• More than 400 OPD & 100 corrective surgeries daily.
• Distribution of helping aids like crutches, callipers, tricycles, and wheelchairs to the handicapped.
• Running artificial limb workshop and Physiotherapy centres in more than 40 ashrams across the country.
• Distribution of ration and blankets in remote rural & tribal areas.
• Providing Housing facility to the downtrodden.
• Treatment of children suffering from acute and serious ailments like hole in the heart, kidney failure, elephant leg etc in multi speciality hospitals.
• Distribution of school Uniform & Stationary to poor children in villages.
• Running residential school for deaf, dumb, blind & MR children.
• Running hostel for the orphan, tribal and rural children.
Poverty and Hunger
Health and Wellness