Here are some helpful details:
• Please arrive promptly at 4:30 PM for park assignments or 4:45 PM for Funland at Quarryview Center assignments. All shifts are 4:30 PM-9:00 PM unless you have made arrangements for someone to share your time frame.
• Please provide the names of the volunteers who will be representing your organization and a contact phone number and address of the lead person to our volunteer chairperson, Charlette (email her at email@example.com) two days before you are scheduled to volunteer.
• All volunteers will be asked to sign a "Volunteer Liability Release" waiver. This releases Making Spirits Bright and the Rotary Clubs of Sheboygan County from any liability for accidents that may occur while you are a volunteer for the event.
Duties will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis unless previously predetermined because of handicap or the like.
• Assignments include directing traffic, collecting food, handing out booklets, collecting cash donations and others as needed. Food collection area volunteers may be asked to lift up to 10 lbs. In the Quarryview Center, volunteers will be serving food, selling food, cleaning up tables and other duties as directed by the leader.
• If you have volunteered for the park, please dress for the weather since most duties will be outdoors. We will be open rain, snow or shine and would only close for a snow emergency. Please be prepared with hat, gloves, boots and umbrellas. We do not have these supplies available for you.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!