The Keene Public Library is looking for one to two volunteers that will assist the Teen Librarian with services to Keene teens. The library has a diverse collection for area teens and offers several weekly programs.
As a volunteer teen program assistant, you will:
• Help the Teen Librarian plan and evaluate programs for teens.
• Help prepare for programs.
• Help set up and clean up.
• Help monitor programs.
• Accurately and promptly submit event attendance numbers
• Staff special events
• Attend periodic team contact sessions
Number of Positions: 1
Log in to see who is volunteering for Volunteer Teen Programming Assistant!