Hosted by: KENOSIS FOUNDATION
Contact coordinator for times
Kenosis Foundation offers volunteering opportunities in the fields of Computer Teaching and IT in different schools in India. The foundation has schools and orphanages in India where volunteers can collaborate to teach children and teachers IT skills. The children are eager to learn computer skills as even basic IT knowledge is helpful in improving their future job prospects. Volunteers can help by training children, young people, and teachers in computer hardware and software basics, Microsoft Office programs, the internet, and educational games.
For volunteers with advanced IT knowledge, they have the option to teach progressive IT skills to students at nursing colleges, industrial technical institutes, and in various other colleges around Jaipur. This will help students with their studies, as well as provide better employment opportunities later on. Volunteers can combine computer teaching with teaching English.
1. Teach IT skills to underprivileged children in remote villages of India.
2. Work with and assist teachers in Indian schools.
3. Be part of an extensive community of international volunteers.
4. Earn international volunteering experience in Education, Computer Training, and Teaching.
5. Opt to teach progressive IT skills to students in colleges and technical institutes.
Fill up Volunteering Application Form, Interview, Background Check, and Submission of relevant field certificate, Letter from respective Department, CV, and Passport Copy etc.
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!