Hosted by: KENOSIS FOUNDATION
Contact coordinator for times
Volunteer with Kenosis Foundation in India, and get the opportunity to be part of something life-changing. You will be working on volunteer projects at a disabled and mentally challenged center that aims to provide mentally and physically challenged children, teens and adults with the opportunity to learn and grow as individuals and as members of the community.
Volunteers will serve in a variety of roles, from primary caregivers to people with severe mental and physical disabilities to tutors to kids with learning disabilities, and everything in between. They may also work with children who are blind, deaf, or have multiple disabilities.
1. Volunteer in one of the most popular cities, including Mysore, Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh, Nadu, Tamil, and Kerala.
2. Get the chance to specialize in your field of study, and build your career path.
3. Contribute to changes that will help vulnerable children and adults become independent.
4. Be able to improve your knowledge as you get plenty of opportunities to meet doctors and work with institutions.
5. Leave meaningful footprints in the lives of mentally and physically challenged children and adults.
Fill up Volunteering Application Form, Interview, Background Check, and Submission of relevant field certificate, Letter from respective Department, CV, and Passport Copy etc.
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!