The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) was founded in 2001 and works with children in impoverished communities through our Children’s Homes and Education Centers in Thailand, Kenya, and Indonesia. Our mission is to educate impoverished children—activating their highest potential—and also to educate global citizens through real life experiences, about the realities of impoverished communities and the value of other cultures.
Our At-Home Volunteers support this work remotely, from their homes around the world. An At-Home volunteer should have access to a dependable computer, wifi connection, and experience with Google Suites applications is a plus.
Details of all our volunteer programs can be found on our website | www.ihfonline.org
At Home Guardian.
IHF is currently seeking At-Home Volunteers for our At Home Guardian Team.
In this capacity as a Guardian you will:- Be an advocate for the children IHF is working to empower
- Leverage your personal network to secure sponsors for your assigned child/class
- Have the opportunity to correspond with your child/class
- Approach schools regarding ‘class-to-class’ our international pen pal program
We provide all the necessary training, background, and support for you to form a meaningful bond with your child/class and ensure they are financially secure.
IHF is looking for individuals who can commit to a minimum 2-3 hours per week with a passion for international development.
In addition to making a notable difference in the lives of the children we serve, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- Letter of recommendation upon request
- Enhance your CV with practical experience working with an international NGO
- Gain a background in fundraising
- Join a global network of IHF volunteers and alumni
Volunteers accepted to this team will have:
- Confidence using the English language (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications
- Deep empathy for impoverished children and their communities
- A commitment to our Core Values
*Experience with child advocacy is a plus
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!