Hosted by: Impression 5 Science Center
Contact coordinator for times
517-485-8116 Ext. 205
• Assist with Fabrication, maintenance, and installation of exhibit components.
• Organizing and cleaning of shop.
• Cleaning of exhibits on science center floor. Being a hands-on science center, cleaning is a very important task.
• Work with shop supplies and tools.
• Assist in the Fabrication Time Line for new exhibits.
Complete an application at the following website: http://impression5.org/Join/Volunteering.aspx
Once the application has been submitted, a background check with be run. Next step is an interview to fit what position suits you best.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!