Hosted by: How Women Lead
Contact coordinator for times
About How Women Lead
Breaking ceilings, changing the world, propelling women changemakers, that is what you are signing up for when you join our team of global leaders. And we do it authenticity , respect and care for each other. How Women Lead elevates diverse women leaders in the corporate, public, philanthropic, and nonprofit sectors by cultivating a robust network that trains, invests in, and connects women executives who are catalysts in their fields. Founded in 2011, we bring together a network of over 5,000 women to strengthen their leadership tool boxes and networks to effect greater impact in their respective fields.
How Women Lead’s philanthropic arm, How Women Give, provides grants and invaluable connections to women’s and girls’ organizations on the frontlines of today’s most critical issues. In 2017, we became managing partner for the national 2020 Women on Boards effort to increase the percentage of women on U.S. company boards. In March 2018, we announced the acquisition of the Global Women’s Leadership Network, and will continue its flagship transformative leadership training, Women Leaders for the World.
How Women Lead is looking for Photographers to help document our events and activities. You will be taking both candid and posed photos of individuals as well group photos to chronicle our program activities and special celebrations. Selected photos will be used in HWL’s marketing materials, website and social media channels. This is a great way to fine-tune your photography skills and get your work seen by a broad audience.
Volunteers must meet critical deadlines and be willing to work a flexible schedule including
weekends and evenings. Enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative, adaptable and must
possess a strong sense of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Attend HWL events as needed
• Take candid and posed photos of individuals as well group photos at program activities
and special celebrations
• May also be asked to take other photos at the event including registration and refreshment tables, signage and other objects that represent the event
• Select the best shots and provide the photos within 48 hours (negotiable) to HWL
• Manage organization/storage of event photos on Google Drive
• Experience with live photography, taking candid and posed photos of people
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups
• Effective communicator and troubleshooter
• Ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision
• Digital Camera
• Computer with DVD Burner
• Flexible hours
This position is a volunteer position.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 30, 2018. Please write “Photographer Volunteer - YOUR NAME” in the subject of the email. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. This is a volunteer position.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!