1) To collect handmade crochet and knit items throughout the year to be provided to our local community experiencing homelessness, displacement or relocation, abuse or neglect, and the working poor throughout November and December.
2) To keep fiber arts alive and relevant through information, patterns, yarn circles, and sharing of ideas.
3) To teach and volunteer our skills and abilities with local organizations, youth, and seniors to promote service and community involvement, to provide quality of life opportunities, and to provide people with a new skill set and sense of purpose.
4) To promote community and stewardship, and instill the belief that there are no small acts of kindness and goodwill.
5) To humanize the homeless population and bring public policy to the forefront of people's minds.