Hosted by: Habitat for Humanity of the Eastern Bighorns
Contact coordinator for times
Habitat for Humanity of the Eastern Bighorns
This position is responsible for the administration of the daily operations of the organization and serves as a direct support staff to the Executive Director.
This position further coordinates the recruitment and training of volunteers and coordinates all volunteer opportunities.
Clerical/Administrative: As the “first impression” of the organization, you will provide a positive experience to all visitors and inquiries. You will also promote a high-performance workplace culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, detail, and commitment to the team values.
• Answer the phones, take messages, schedule appointments
• Maintain all volunteer, donor, fundraising and client databases
• Maintain and organize the filing system
• Employee onboarding, orientation, and training
• Maintain staffing records and HR related documentation in an organized, accessible manner
• Assist in preparation of monthly board reports
• Create weekly receivables/payables reports and submit to the accountant
• Check the mail and distribute appropriately
• Weekly deposits of all receivables and provides timely tax receipts to donors
• Assist with mail merges and mass mailings as needed
• Submit all invoices for approval and enter online payments weekly
• Maintain office equipment and purchase/order supplies as needed within established budget
• Pull financial reports monthly and as needed for grants/projects
• Preparation of all HFHI quarterly and annual reports
• Coordinate with Homeowner Services Specialist to gather required documentation to determine
qualification as potential HFHEB homebuyers with Homeowner Services Specialist to prepare all
required loan documents and disclosures
• Manage the mortgage portfolio, working with homeowners regarding delinquent payments or any
issues or needs that arise
• Prepare reporting and/or dashboards on mortgage performance as requested by the Executive Director
including annual escrow analysis for HFHEB serviced loans
• This position may be assigned special projects from time to time by the Executive Director Last Revised: July 9, 2020
• Coordinate and schedule all volunteer builds with businesses, churches, and individuals
• Ensure volunteers have completed all screening tools and submitted waivers prior to the build day
• Manage the application and recruitment of AmeriCorps volunteers
• Assist with all HFHEB events
• AA or BA/BS required with at least 3 years of prior office management experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Experience with database management or equivalent software application experience
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, documents, homeowner information and
• Must pass a background check
The statement herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com !
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!