Hosted by: Habitat for Humanity of the Eastern Bighorns
Contact coordinator for times
Habitat for Humanity of the Eastern Bighorns
The Homeowner Services Specialist will process applications for our Homeownership program and A Brush With Kindness program, in accordance with all Federal and State regulations and HFHEB policies. The Homeowner Services Specialist will work with applicants from the beginning of the application process through placing an approved applicant in a home and will provide continued support as needed throughout the duration of homeownership.
The Homeowner Services Specialist will further coordinate the homeowner and financial education curriculum, planning and implementing classes and recruiting qualified workshop leaders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE AREAS -
Other duties may be assigned
Homeowner Services & Support:
● Process all homeowner and A Brush With Kindness applications according to Federal &
State regulations, and HFHEB policy to determine eligibility.
● Coordinate the applicant recruitment process and orientation sessions for homeowner
and A Brush With Kindness programs.
● Interact with applicants during the application process to request additional
information, clarification, and provide program status to applicants.
● Present qualified applicants to the Family Selection & Support Committee.
● Schedule all homeowner events including home dedications, groundbreakings, and
● Provide support to current homeowner partner families, including bi-weekly and
quarterly updates with all advocates and families.
● Provide timely and appropriate sweat equity updates and opportunities.
● Process all final loan approvals, schedule closings, and coordinate the sale of the loan
● Maintain a list of support services for low-income families. Update as needed.
● Coordinate homeowner and program surveys annually.
● Recruit and train “Advocates” for our partner families.
● Serve as a liaison to the Family Selection & Support committee
Financial & Homebuyer Education
● Schedule and coordinate the annual Financial Foundations course in partnership with
the Wyoming Housing Network.
● Create a diverse & robust homebuyer & financial education curriculum.
● Establish partnerships with organizations that will enhance the homebuyer and financial
● Recruit community partners to facilitate workshops
● Work with the Resource Development Coordinator to promote classes and events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
● Commitment to the Habitat for Humanity concept as a Christian housing ministry, core values, principles, and covenant, as well as willingness to work on a collaborative team.
● Positive attitude and ability to multi-task.
● Ability to treat a diverse group of individuals with courtesy, dignity and respect.
● Ability to demonstrate a high level of ethics, integrity, sound judgement and maintain
confidentiality with HFHEB information.
● Must be organized, timely, and efficient.
● Working knowledge of office machines, internet and email usage.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● Background in real estate or mortgage lending preferred.
● Current NMLS, Qualified Loan Originator certification or ability to become a
Qualified Loan Originator within three months of hire.
● Must pass Criminal Background/Sexual Offender Check and Credit Check.
● Proficient in all Microsoft Office Pro applications including Word, Excel,
Publisher, and PowerPoint.
Full-time position 35 hours per week. Flexible hours with some evening and weekend work required.
Habitat for Humanity of the Eastern Bighorns is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org !
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!