Global Women’s Leadership Network (GWLN) is seeking a versatile Marketing Manager / Director who can lead projects to promote GWLN programs and events. You will be working with Executive Director, Program Manager and be involved with developing new marketing content for use online and in printed materials to raise brand awareness and generate donor support. You will meet and collaborate with GWLN graduates to develop success stories about their work to empower women and girls and assist in writing a quarterly e-newsletter. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the different facets of running a fast-paced non-profit organization and to join a global community of women leaders from around the world.
Volunteers must meet critical deadlines and be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings. Enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative, adaptable and must possess a strong sense of responsibility.
* Provide marketing services and support to GWLN’s programs and events
* Work on projects that increase brand awareness and generate donor support
* Create success stories and articles for website and quarterly e-newsletters, which may require conducting interviews in- person, by phone or online (i.e. SKYPE / ZOOM).
* Stay abreast of GWLN activities and key global events and issues related to women rights and leadership
* Participate in bi-monthly GWLN marketing team meetings
* Attend GWLN events as needed
* 3-5 years of marketing experience
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Project management and multi-tasking skills
* Strong knowledge and active use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
* Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups
* Effective communicator and troubleshooter
* Ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision
* Approximately 20 hours a week
* Flexible hours
* Can work virtually but ideally can attend bi-weekly meetings in San Jose
This position is a volunteer position.
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!