We invite you to participate in our VIRTUAL 5K Walk For Autism
Join us for our first-ever Giant Steps Virtual 5K Walk for Autism
We invite you to run or walk to reduce the stress of social isolation, which is something that many children and adults on the autism spectrum feel every day.
Information on the Virtual 5K Walk:
NOTE: Please follow CDC guidelines for COVID-19 per your city/state
When: It doesn't matter when (Anytime between ??? and October 17th, 2020)
How: You can walk, run, crawl, bike, skateboard, roller blade, etc... 3.1 miles
Complete it all at once or over several days
Where: Wherever you want...your neighborhood, a park, treadmill, etc...
Who: Participate in it solo, with your family, a partner or significant other, or even your pets!
What do I wear?: We are encouraging everyone to wear a Giant Steps T-shirt of any kind or whatever you are comfortable wearing
Color Theme: Rainbow of colors! Whatever color you want!
Registration deadline: October 2, 2020
Lastly: Send your pictures and be sure to include your name or Team name, who you are walking in honor of, state or area you are virtually walking to:
Julie Zajac: email@example.com for us to share!
Each step that you, your friends and family take, is a step closer to our goal of $125,201!
This money will help Giant Steps and ALL of our programs to provide the exceptional therapeutic programs and services for our students and adults living with autism.
We need your super powers…so…lace up your shoes, and GO THE DISTANCE!
Invite your family and friends to
Giant Steps 2020 VIRTUAL 5K Walk for Autism
GO THE DISTANCE!
Sign up today!
It is FREE, quick and easy!
For the Virtual 5K, you MUST REGISTER:
1. Create a team or join an existing team to fund raise on behalf of individuals with autism.
2. Once registered, you can set your team’s fundraising goal and create your own personalized fundraising page with pictures and text.
3. Then, share it with everyone via email, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets and watch your fundraising dollars grow for Giant Steps!
4. Registration deadline for the Virtual 5K Walk is October 2, 2020
6. All registered participants will receive a 5K Walk Bib via email to print out and attach to your clothing during the walk.
INSERT PIC OF BIB Here
So…lace up your shoes, and GO THE DISTANCE!
Contact Lisa Ewers, Director of Major Gifts
Giant Steps IL is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.