The FAC is currently seeking a volunteer website manager / content creator to assist in promoting our events celebrating French language, culture and heritage
The individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Maintain the websites associated with the organization, including an updated calendar and event pages
2. Assist the volunteer-based Program committee and staff in planning and executing regular updates.
3. Research and suggest add-ons and technical improvements that will enhance the organization's PR, membership database and e-commerce functions.
4. Other tasks related to organization activities, as assigned
Interested candidates should possess:
• Enthusiastic, positive and creative approach to projects
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Word Press and IT best practices
• Solid demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
• Interest in promoting French language and culture
• Some knowledge of French (spoken and/or written) and social media preferred
Anticipated commitment: 3-5 hours per week
Send email of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!