The FAC is currently seeking a Corporate Development Volunteer to assist with identifying grant sources and developing compelling grant applications in support of our mission promoting French language, culture and heritage. This individual takes a leading role in research, writing and relationship development with grant funding sources and community members.
The individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Research, proofread, edit and follow-up on grant submissions
2. Maintain accurate databases of grant resources and key contacts for events
3. Communicate effectively with members, board, and media, via phone and in person
5. Other tasks related to organization activities, as assigned
Interested candidates should possess:
• Enthusiastic, positive and creative approach to projects
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with corporate and non-profit grant sources preferred
• Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
• Interest in promoting French language and culture
• Some knowledge of French (spoken and/or written) and social media preferred
Anticipated commitment: 3-5 hours / week
Send email expressing interest to email@example.com
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!