About Champion of French Language and Culture!
The FAC is currently seeking volunteers who are ready to jump onboard to promote French language, culture and heritage in their communities across NH!
Work with a highly-motivated Program Committee to develop, plan and execute exciting and fulfilling events that celebrate NH's rich French heritage. These may include:
Trips and Tours
Enrichment classes (e.g. cooking, crafts, hobbies)
French language meet-ups
Interested candidates should possess:
• Enthusiastic, positive and creative approach to projects
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Solid demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
• Interest in promoting French language and culture
• Some knowledge of French (spoken and/or written) is good but not necessary
Anticipated commitment: 3-5 hours per week.
Send email describing what areas you're most interested in to: email@example.com
We're looking for volunteers who:
- Arts and Culture
- Community Advocacy
Are a skilled:
- Culinary Artist
- Social Savant
- Grand Poobah
Are interested in:
- Intellectual Pursuits
- Art & Design
- Food & Drink
- Fun & Games
- Reading & Writing
- The Outdoors
- Geeking Out
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!