The FAC is currently seeking volunteers who are ready to jump onboard to promote French language, culture and heritage in their communities across NH!
Work with a highly-motivated Program Committee to develop, plan and execute exciting and fulfilling events that celebrate NH's rich French heritage. These may include:
Trips and Tours
Enrichment classes (e.g. cooking, crafts, hobbies)
French language meet-ups
Interested candidates should possess:
• Enthusiastic, positive and creative approach to projects
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Solid demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
• Interest in promoting French language and culture
• Some knowledge of French (spoken and/or written) is good but not necessary
Anticipated commitment: 3-5 hours per week.
Send email describing what areas you're most interested in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!