Stop by the SELF house in the beautiful Astor Park neighborhood, close to downtown Green Bay (644 S. Quincy Street).
When you stop by, we’d love to give YOU something for making the effort to say hello! Come and meet some of our amazing staff, and learn why having the neighborhood house for the SELF program is such an invaluable tool to help the kids we see. All from the comfort of your car!
• From 11:30am – 1:30pm on Feb. 16 - Stop by for a FREE cup of soup, crackers, and some delicious goodies.
• From 7:30am – 9:30am on Feb. 17 - Stop by for a FREE cup of Luna Café coffee, a breakfast bar and a treat for later.
• Even more awesome? Your cup of soup or coffee will come adorned with a cardboard sleeve that will be hand-decorated especially for you by the staff and the kids we serve in the SELF program!
Wait, What? There's MORE??
• Have a favorite kid-friendly recipe that your family loves to make and eat together? Bring your recipe with you to the SELF house, or email one to us (to: email@example.com). We’ll compile the recipes we receive into a cookbook that we’ll be gifting to each of the families we work with in SELF, to show them how cooking and eating together as a family can be a very special bonding experience.
• If you submit a recipe, you’ll be entered to win a $25 gift card to Luna Café! Submit your recipe to Jessi at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you to the SELF house.
• If you stop by to see us in person at the SELF house, drop off your business card or fill out a quick slip to be entered into a drawing for TWO TICKETS to our Green & Gold Gala in September, held in conjunction with the Green Bay Packers in the Atrium at Lambeau Field. It’s a $500 value!
We can't wait to celebrate with you!
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!