A complete gynecological examination is necessary for continued good health. We offer all of the following:
• Pelvic Exam.
• Breast Exam (and instructions for Breast Self-Exam).
• Pap Smear (conventional and liquid based).
• Screenings for anemia, elevated blood sugar, urinary tract infections, blood pressure, and sexually transmitted infections.
FPCOC offers a wide range of FDA-approved methods for birth control. These include:
• Oral Contraceptives (Birth control pills)
• Depo Provera (“The Shot”)
• Ortho-Evra (“The Patch”)
• Intrauterine Devices (IUDs)
Natural family planning is also available, please call.
Log in to see who is volunteering for Medical Services!