There are 3 ways to register for this year's event:
1) Individual Registration with a $100 Fundraising Goal: $20
Raise $100 and receive a $10 gift certificate to either Gimme! Coffee or Purity Ice Cream.
Raise $300 and receive the $10 gift certificate and a travel yoga mat.
We will also have prizes, to be announced, for the top three fundraisers!
2) Individual Registration: $35
With this option, there is no expectation that you will fundraise.
3) Team Registration with a $500 Fundraising Goal: $70
Teams can be anywhere from 6-8 people, and will need a team captain.
For each team that meets its $500 goal, each member will receive a $10 gift card to either Gimme! or Purity, and also a team photo mug!
**To register as a team - follow these steps:
1) Your TEAM CAPTAIN registers and pays the $70 registration fee
2) We will send the team captain an email link to register the rest of their team (at no cost)
3) The rest of the team clicks the link and registers!
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with information about the event, detailed instructions about setting up your personal fundraising page, tips for fundraising and ways to share the event with family & friends!
The yogathon includes an opening group yoga/mindfulness session and two 60-minute breakout yoga sessions of your choice. We have classes for beginner & experienced yogis, and even for those who are new to yoga!
What is the Yogathon?
- The yogathon is a fun morning of yoga classes, workshops, and group meditation.
- All of the proceeds from the event will go directly to support the mission and work of F&CS.
- The event was created in 2015 to unite the community around a great cause: Family & Children's Service (F&CS).
When and where is the event?
March 26, 2017 from 9am-1pm at the Ithaca High School - check-in begins at 8:45am. Ample parking, renovated gymnasiums, and locker rooms will be available.
I am unable to participate, can I still be involved?
Yes! Here are some ways to be involved and support the great work of Family & Children's Service.
- Become an Event Champion
Help raise money and awareness by becoming a fundraising Champion. Please email Rachel VerValin, event coordinator, at email@example.com for more details.
- Sponsor a Participant
Find a friend who is participating and show them some love! Better yet, you can become a fundraising champion and raise money even if you don't participate.
- Invite & Share
Tell your friends, co-workers, family, neighbors, your running buddy or those you see at the dog park about the event. Invite them to participate or to support your fundraising efforts.
Please email Rachel VerValin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about volunteer opportunities
Use the button below to donate directly to the campaign!