Hosted by: Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas
Contact coordinator for times
As a volunteer, you will work closely with the Development Manager and Program Associate in planning and implementing programs and special events. This is an excellent opportunity to develop, maintain and expand communication, marketing, and program development skills while assisting an Austin based nonprofit organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation plans for various programs and special events.
- Assist with the preparation/distribution of flyers, brochures, invitations, posters, newsletters, etc.
- Respond to inquiries received by phone, email or digital channels and allocate inquiries as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the general public, businesses, and community based organizations to raise awareness of the publication and other services available.
- Conduct outreach, education, and other marketing and communications efforts by assisting staff at health fairs, expos, etc.
- Assist with filing, research, or other office duties as required
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!