Encompass brings healthcare home to our patients and their family, in a familiar and comfortable setting. We offer a wide variety of alternatives for the treatment of illnesses, including hospice, infusion and pharmacy services that are all provided in your home or place of residence.
Each volunteer’s task is tailored to the individual’s interests, skills, and talents.
- Encompass is seeking volunteers with servant hearts that would provide companionship to patients within their homes.
- Encompass looks for volunteers who would like to assist in clerical services in the office such as our card ministry, weekly patient check in calls, filing, etc.
- The following are examples of the many ways in which volunteers can participate with Encompass Health:
- Sitting or visiting with patients
- Read, play games or work on arts and craft projects with patients
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing meals
- Creating special gifts for patients and families such as baked good or holiday decorations
- Providing clerical support in the hospice office