Hosted by: Eckhart Public Library
Contact coordinator for times
Assist staff and support with story time activities for children and caretakers.
Under leadership of children’s services staff:
1. Greet children and caretakers as they arrive.
2. Assist in preparing items for children’s story time (e.g. putting out nametags, coloring materials, preparing, cutting and assembling).
3. Assist staff as they read books during story time.
4. Read books to children and caretakers.
5. Take part in activities during story time as role model for children.
6. Assist children during craft time
7. Assist in set-up & clean-up before and after craft time (e.g. return materials to proper storage area, clean tables)
8. Thank children and caregivers for participation and encourage them to return.
Must have successfully completed criminal history check. Must have successfully completed procedures for volunteer involvement at EPL.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!