Help CfAL participants troubleshoot and learn basic computer skills virtually!
Through HOLA!, CfAL's virtual computer lab, indviduals can request LIVE one-on-one technical support to help build their computer skills.
Most visitors to HOLA! are beginner computer users, requesting additional support on how to create resumes in Word, create PDFs, use Indeed and/or antivirus programs.
The goal of HOLA! is to:
- Increase support and access to technology training
- Provide equal access to service
- Be available during volunteer shifts to answer questions from people who sign on.
- Comfortable with providing computer and basic technical support virtually to adults
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google Platform, antivirus software, and/or Adobe
- Commit to a weekly two-hour shift through June 15, 2021
Volunteers can sign up for two-hour time slots Monday through Thursday. Available time slots are:
9:00 am to 11:00 am
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Tuesdays ONLY)
Sign up online
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!