Hosted by: Compassus Hospice
Contact coordinator for times
Use your warm heart to be a friend to a terminally ill patient and their caregivers in Desoto, Marshall, Tate, Tunica, Coahoma, Quitman and Panola counties. Volunteers also sit with a patient to provide relief to a caregiver, run errands for a patient or family member. Also you can help those grieving or pray with a patient,read, sing or offer other services to assist with emotional or spiritual support
1. Fill out an application and related forms
2. Be interviewed by Volunteer Coordinator
3. Receive 2 to 3 hours of training
4. Complete a criminal background check.
5. Then you are ready to work with us.
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
Log in to see who is volunteering for Warm Heart!