Use your Musical talents to be a friend to a terminally ill patient and their caregivers in Desoto, Marshall, Tate, Tunica, Coahoma, Quitman and Panola counties. Volunteers also sit with a patient to provide relief to a caregiver, run errands for a patient or family member. Also you can help those grieving or pray with a patient,read, sing or offer other services to assist with emotional or spiritual support
1. Fill out an application and related forms
2. Be interviewed by Volunteer Coordinator
3. Receive 2 to 3 hours of training
4. Complete a criminal background check.
5. Then you are ready to work with u
Log in to see who is volunteering for Music Lover!