Hosted by: Compassus Hospice
Contact coordinator for times
Our volunteer give their time, talent and hearts generously and unselfishly, yet commonly feel that they receive more than they give. Volunteers can assist in a variety of activities, from listening, visiting patients, providing grief support, and running errands to making items for comfort or many other behind the scenes activities. We serve Desoto, Marshall, Tate, Tunica, Coahoma, Quitman and Panola counties.
1. Fill out an application and related forms
2. Be interviewed by Volunteer Coordinator
3. Receive 2 to 3 hours of training
4. Complete a criminal background check.
5. Then you are ready to work with us.
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
Log in to see who is volunteering for Make a difference in someone's life!