Hosted by: Changing Worlds
Contact coordinator for times
Changing Worlds' mission is to foster inclusive communities through oral history, writing and art programs that improve student learning, affirm identity and enhance cross-cultural understanding. Our unique programming approach infuses writing, theatre, dance, or visual art into unique curriculum that examines the concept of culture, personal identity, family history, and community. This dynamic approach to student learning helps the program participants explore their own backgrounds and promote positive understanding of the similarities and differences in other peers while strengthening their writing and arts skills.
The School Program Support Volunteer/Intern will work directly with the Changing Worlds’ Program Director and the Manager of After School and Community Outreach Programs in support of school-based projects.
Volunteers/Interns are asked to commit to 6 hours a week.
• Assist in the documentation of program classes and culminating events,
• Assist with the collection, and organization of all documents disseminated to students and schools (intake forms, TA onboarding forms, attendance sheets, student reflections, and contracts)
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of field trips and special events related to programs as directed
• Assist in the development and implementation of TA professional development sessions
• Assist in the collection of data for grants and other major funders
• Assist with program communication with school-based program coordinators
• Assist in the coordination of Changing Worlds traveling exhibit with community centers and other sites
• Organized and detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and/or interest in arts education
• Ability to multi task and prioritize
• Strong problem solving skills
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!