Center for Life Management is a non-profit community mental health agency that has served the people and communities of Southern NH and celebrates its 50th anniversary this year!
Center for Life Management provides comprehensive mental health care for people of all ages from children and adolescents to adults and seniors. We provide services that include mental health counseling, substance use treatment, psychiatric medical services, emergency intervention, case management and community support services. In addition, we work closely with a variety of regional health and human service providers to ensure a client’s mental health care is comprehensive, integrated and community-based.
Program and Service Highlights include:
• 24/7 Psychiatric Emergency Services for the region
• JOURNEY Program supports and guides young people to successfully transition to adulthood
• Housing Services and Homeless Outreach
• Mental Health First Aid public safety and awareness training
• Services for Veterans, Military Members and their Families
• Effective Evidence-Based services including Supported Employment, Illness Management and Recovery and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Melissa Ballard Sullivan